Friday, December 19, 2008

My Top 20 Albums of 2008

I didn't have anything else to blog about, but I decided a while ago that I'd try do a blog every day for a month or so, so this is what I have for you.

Note that I was to lazy to put these in any particular order, so don't be angry if your favorite album that you've never heard of on this list is at the bottom.

Immortal Technique - The Third World
N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds
Tom Gabel - Heart Burns
Fucked Up - Chemistry Of Common Life
The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride
Hot Water Music - Till the Wheels Fall Off
GZA/Genius - Pro Tools
Cursed - III
Paint It Black - New Lexicon
Melvins - Nude With Boots
The Slackers - Self Medication
Nas - Untitled
Dillinger Four - C I V I L W A R
Murs - Murs for President
The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Only God Can Judge Me
The Hold Steady - Stay Positive
Common - Universal Mind Control
The Roots - Rising Down
Krs-One - Maximum Strength 2008

So that's it. Top 20 of '08.

No comments:

Post a Comment